Blue Line, the Historic Downtown Line! Closer to the heart of Coimbra ...
The electric transport system of the historical center of Coimbra.
- Does not make noise ...
- Does not polute…
- Do not mess ...
The connection between the Lower and Upper Coimbra, crossing the medieval nucleus of our city, and also going to the Green Park of Mondego. In electric vehicles.
- To feel the perfume of the Coimbra tradition, if you are a visitor ...
- For your daily trips if you are a resident ...
- Between the Portagem and the Old Cathedral.
- Follow the blue line.
With no preset stops, stops when and where you signal.
- Toll Booths - from 8:45 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 2:45 p.m. to 6:10 p.m.
- Departs from the Old Cathedral - from 8:55 a.m. to 12.25 a.m. and from 2.25 a.m. to 6.25 a.m.
- Toll departures - from 9.15 a.m. to 12.10 p.m.
- Departs from the Old Cathedral - from 9:25 a.m. to 12.25 p.m.
The PANTUFINHAS stops at a single signal. Inside the course he leaves it where he wishes.
Travel in Pantufinhas with any SMTUC transportation title.
*Para eventuais alterações nos horários por favor consulte a área de avisos no nosso site aqui.